The 2016 Ruby Run Results can be found here:Ruby Run Results 2016
Well done to everyone who took part; Runners, Teams and Walkers alike. If you haven't claimed your hard won prize then please do contact us.
The Winners were (in order of finish time):
- Overall Male Winner - Andrew Vallance
- Overall Male Runner up - Martin Colwill
- Overall Male Third - Jamie Blackman
- Over 40 Male Winner - Glyn Collen
- Over 50 Male Winner - Roger Voaden
- Local Male Winner - Geoffrey Hill
- Overall Female Winner - Hannah Astley
- Overall Female Runner up - Helen Colwill
- Over 60 Male Winner - Tim Jones
- Overall Female Third - Vicky Roper
- Over 45 Female Winner - Steph Olliffe
- Over 35 Female Winner - Hannah Dodwell
- Oldest Male - Alan Littlejohns
- Local Female Winner - Anne Binns
- Over 55 Female Winner - Alex Hutcheson
- Oldest Female - Alex Hutcheson
Huge congratulations go to the Lamisell Lads who were the winners of this years fiercely contested team event.
A special thank you to all of the 12 teams that took part.
The Teams (in alphabetical order):
- BT Netball Runners
- Gone Runny!
- Hatherleigh Youth AFC Superheroes
- Holsworthy Army Cadet Force
- It's ORC about the cheese
- Lamisell Beams Oldies
- Lamisell Lads
- Okehampton Ladies Hockey Club
- Penbode Vets
- Shebbear Shufflers
- Torrington Boxing Club Ladies
- Worst Pace Scenario
The 14th Ruby Run will be on
Sunday 12th June 2016
Online registration is closed but you can still enter on the day
Entry fees: £15.00 for runners of affiliated clubs, £17.00 for unattached runners, £10 for Walkers and £60 for Teams. NOTE: £2.00 extra on the day.
Prefer to apply by post or hand your form in? Find the forms here...
Race start time is 10:30am with registration being open from 8am. Walkers can start at any time from 8am but must start no later than 9:30am.
This year the run starts in Holsworthy and finishes in Hatherleigh
We are open to all: individuals, teams, walkers. Run for charity.
T-SHIRT TO ALL FINISHERS
Individual prizes to the first male/female finishers in age groups and first male & female local runners
Changing areas at both ends. Transport from Hatherleigh to the start in Holsworthy, or back to Holsworthy from the finish.
There are car parks in both Holsworthy and Hatherleigh within walking distance to the start and finish.
Thank you to all the competitors that took part in the 2015 run… we look forward to seeing you this year!
Ruby Run Archives coming soon...
A big thank you to all the sponsors and volunteers who make the Ruby Run a success.
This years sponsors are:
Dartington Crystal, Bones, Hancocks Garage, Southbourne Catering Supplies, Torridge District Council, Ruby Country Partnership, Holsworthy Post, Waitrose, Hatherleigh Co-op, Holsworthy Co-op, Cavana Homes, Redrow, Mole Valley, Baco South West, Pynto and KB Software.
THANK YOU ALL... especially DARTINGTON CRYSTAL for their support every year since the first race.